South Lanarkshire Licensing Board has a duty to produce an annual income and expenditure report on their alcohol licensing activities. Here are the Annual Functions report 2021-22 and the Financial report for 2021-22.
Some parts of the country have a single Licensing Board, but in South Lanarkshire there are four Licensing Divisions to deal with liquor and gaming applications.
You can download the Licensing Division minutes for each of the four areas within South Lanarkshire.
- Licensing Divisions
- Licensing Division No 1 - Clydesdale
- Licensing Division No 2 - East Kilbride
- Licensing Division No 3 - Hamilton
- Licensing Division No 4 - Rutherglen and Cambuslang
- Licensing Division minutes
- Financial report 2021-22
- Financial report 2020-21
- Financial report 2019-20
- Financial report 2018-19