Click to listen

Contacting Social Work Services

If you have a Social Work enquiry, you will be directed to your local social work office.  Our local offices are based in Cambuslang, East Kilbride, Hamilton and Lanark.

Staff within these teams will seek to deal with and resolve the issues that you raise at the time of your call.  If this is not possible, they will seek to carry out more in depth inquiries to determine what further supports you may require.

You can contact us about:

You can contact services using the online social work enquiry form, by phone, by writing to us or by visiting one of our local offices.

Local office opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 4.45pm Friday 8.45am - 4.15pm.

If you need to contact us outwith opening hours for urgent enquiries only, please contact the Emergency Social Work Service.

Alternatively, if your enquiry is non-urgent, you can complete an online form or make a referral for a specific service using the links below:


Social work enquiries

For calls during office hours

Phone: 0303 123 1008

Social work emergency service

For emergencies outwith office hours

Phone: 0303 123 1008
Email: Social work emergency service