Education Resources Psychological Service
Will my child always see the same psychologist?
This will happen where possible, however, at times it may be necessary for your child to be seen by another psychologist.
We have a number of specialist psychologists within the team, for example for autism, visual impairment, hearing impairment, and psychologists who work in schools for children experiencing significant behaviour problems.
It may be that a change of psychologist will be appropriate, or the case psychologist may remain the same and will consult with the specialist psychologist in the team.
- Education Resources Psychological Service
- Why Psychological Services might be consulted about your child
- Who can contact the service for advice and consultation?
- What happens after the consultation?
- How long will the psychologist be involved?
- Will my child always see the same psychologist?
- What does the psychologist do with the information relating to my child?
- How can I contact my child's psychologist?