Resource plans and progress
Plans and progress
The shared vision underpinning the Community Plan 2022-2032 is 'to improve the life and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire'.
The Council Plan Council Plan 2022-27 details our values, priorities and outcomes, and what we hope to achieve in line with our shared vision. Performance is monitored, reported and scrutinised by Committees throughout the year; at the end of Quarter 2 (September) and Quarter 4 (March - year end).
Our Annual Performance Spotlights (APSs) help to ensure that our communities, residents and customers are kept properly informed about our services and how they are performing. The APSs cover all the council's Priorities and can be viewed individually by following the links on the Annual Performance Spotlights page.
The Annual Performance Spotlights are supplemented by a suite of Public Performance Reports - these short, summary reports cover the main service delivery areas as well as the corporate services which help shape the development and improvement of the council.
Prepared annually by each Resource, they reflect the outcomes detailed in the Council Plan. They also provide an overview of the Resource's main areas of activity, the key areas of focus for the year ahead and the measures and actions planned for maintaining and improving services in the year ahead.
- Community and Enterprise Resource Plan
- Education Resource Plans
- Finance and Corporate Resource Plans
- Housing and Technical Resource Plans
- Social Work Resource Plans
Progress Reporting Timetable
|January to March||
- Annual Resource Plans/Action Plans for current year set/approved
- Local Government Benchmarking Framework Results
- Public performance reporting material
|April to June||
- Connect Progress Report - Quarter 4 for the year just ended
- Resource Plan Progress Reports - Quarter 4 for year just ended
|July to September||
- Annual Report and Accounts
- Annual Performance Spotlights (APSs)
|October to December||
- Connect Progress Report - Quarter 2 for current year
- Resource Plan Progress Reports - Quarter 2 for current year
- Plans and progress
- Connect 2022-27