Parking zone permit application and renewals
Parking zone permits
There are residents' parking zones in parts of East Kilbride, The Village (East Kilbride), Hamilton, Carluke, Cambuslang, Uddingston and Rutherglen.
To park in these zones you need to display a permit; however it doesn't mean there will always be a space available.
Each parking zone area has different terms and conditions and different times that permits need to be displayed. Terms and conditions are attached to each parking zone permit application form. Please see the application forms for your area.
Parking permits are only issued to vehicles registered to an address within that zone.
How to apply
To apply for a parking zone permit please complete one of our parking zone permit application forms. Simply submit your name, contact details and the vehicle registration number(s) of vehicles registered at your address.
How much does it cost?
For the renewal of parking permits, after 1 April 2021, there is a charge of £10 for each permit issued.
Lost or stolen permits
To replace a lost or stolen permit the cost is £10.
When will I get my permit?
You should receive permit(s) by post within five working days, if you are eligible. If you are applying in a renewal period the permit(s) will be sent approximately one week before they expire.
How many permits can I apply for?
It depends on which zone you live in. The application form shows how many you can apply for.
If you have a question that hasn't been answered above please complete the Parking enquiry online form.
Parking permit renewals
Parking permits need to be renewed every two years. We will contact you when your parking permit is due to be renewed to make sure your information is up-to-date and then post your replacement.
- Parking zone permits
- Terms and conditions - Carluke
- Terms and conditions - Village Zone
- Terms and conditions - East Kilbride zones
- Terms and conditions - Hamilton zone
- Terms and conditions - Montrose zone, Hamilton
- Terms and conditions - Parkhall Street car park
- Terms and conditions - Rosebank Tower/Standford Hall
- Terms and conditions - Rutherglen
- Terms and conditions - Uddingston
- Terms and conditions - Eaglesham Court, East Kilbride
- Terms and conditions - Ladybank, East Kilbride
- Terms and conditions - Burnside Primary School, Rutherglen
- Terms and conditions - St Joseph’s Primary School, Blantyre
- Terms and conditions - Carluke access permit
- Terms and conditions - Hamilton access permit