Oracle Fusion is a new system being introduced which will mean changes for everyone at South Lanarkshire Council, no matter what your job is or where you work.
All routine activities that are processed either via People Connect or by submission of a form to your manager, from April 2024 will be carried out on Oracle Fusion, via employee and manager self-service.
It means the systems we currently use for HR, Payroll, Finance, and Procurement processes are changing.
The new system will see a move to self-service. This means employees and/or managers will be able to initiate HR processes using Oracle Fusion, and there will be a shift away from paper-based forms.
Processes impacted are:
- viewing your payslips and personal information
- booking annual leave, special leave, and enhanced leave
- claiming overtime and expenses
- flexible working, career breaks, maternity, paternity and adoption leave requests
- raising personnel and pay queries
- raising a purchase order, which will all be self-serve
- submission and authorisation of invoices
- requesting a new supplier to be added for payment
While this represents a move to self-service, the Fusion team are aware that in some cases there may be a requirement to use forms. This is being discussed with Resources to make sure all the arrangements are in place to make things go smoothly.
More information will be provided on this page and through regular email bulletins.