South Lanarkshire Schools Swimming Championships
South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture offer an extensive programme of swimming activities for all ages and abilities. Swimming is an essential life skill which opens the door to many other aquatic activities including sailing, windsurfing, canoeing and open water swimming.
There is peace of mind for parents when their children can swim confidently in a competent, relaxed manner. An increasing number of adults also are learning to swim and using swimming as a non load-bearing form of exercise. It's never too early or late to learn and have fun - just add water!
In addition to swim lesson membership we also offer:
- Adult and baby/child sessions (6 months - 3 years)
- Adult beginner/improver lessons
- Holiday crash course lessons
- Private 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3 lessons
Swim Lesson Membership (Junior only)
The swimming lesson membership package costs only £27.65 per month and includes all of the following benefits:
- South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture will provide a minimum of 45 lessons per year
- Continuous lessons during holidays
- Free swimming in all South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture pools
- Easy direct debit payment method
- Cost of lessons spread throughout the year
- Seamless pathway through class levels
- No need to queue to re-book
- Regular feedback of progress
- Free badges and certificates
Swimming lessons Categories
- Adult and baby
- Adult and child
- Children - 3-4 years
- Level 1 - beginners
- Level 2 - improvers
- Level 3 - intermediate
- Level 4 - advanced
- Pre club - competitive swimming
- Rookie lifesaving
- Swimming lessons Adults - all levels
Swim Lessons Home Portal
To obtain updates on swimming lesson status and progress, please download and follow the instructions in our Home Portal User Guide or, if you have already set up your account, log in at the Home Portal.
If you want more information on our swimming courses or you would like to book a place, please contact the Swim Officer at the facility you wish to use.