Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
This group is responsible for all tenant participation involvement across South Lanarkshire. They meet quarterly to discuss key housing policy and service area matters. They comprising of:
- Policy Manager, Housing and Technical Resources (CHAIR)
- Nominated representatives, Housing and Technical Resources
- Sixteen local housing forum representatives (two from each area)
- Two representatives, Disability Partnership Housing Sub Group
- Development worker, South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
An annual agenda is set on key policy and business areas for discussion during the forthcoming year. This provides the focus of work during the year.
- Getting involved and having your say
- Calendar of events for tenants and minutes of meetings
- Interested in starting a tenants and residents association?
- Local Housing Forums
- Register of tenants organisations
- South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
- Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
- Tenant participation strategy 2011 - 2015