Getting involved and having your say
Tenant participation involves communicating and consulting with tenants and more importantly, taking on board their views and opinions on the issues that affect them.
Tenants play a key role in improving the future delivery of our housing service. We recognise that it is the people living in our houses and neighbourhoods, who are the experts on what works and what doesn't. We want to deliver the services that tenants need and we want to get it right first time. We can only do this if tenants and service users work with us and tell us what is important.
There are a range of options to make sure that our tenants and service users can get involved in a way that suits either on a collective or individual basis. To find out more about the opportunities to become involved then please contact your local area housing office.
Want to get involved?
Someone from the Policy Team will contact you and have an informal chat about the best ways for gathering your views. You will be added to our mailing list and receive regular Tenant Participation updates, including invites to meetings, training sessions and conferences and events.
Other information you may find useful:
- Getting involved and having your say
- Diary dates for tenants and minutes of meetings
- Interested in starting a tenants and residents association?
- Local Housing Forums
- Register of tenants organisations
- South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
- Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
- Customer Involvement Strategy 2018