South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
The South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project is managed by the Tenants Information Service (TIS) and funded by the Council. The project:
- provides independent, impartial advice, guidance and support to tenants and other customers on housing and related matters
- help us to deliver the strategic outcomes of our Customer Involvement Strategy
The Project agrees a work plan with both the Council and with tenants. Progress is monitored through the Project Scrutiny Group made up of tenant representatives from across South Lanarkshire.
Should you require further information, you can get in touch with the Project using the contact details shown.
- Getting involved and having your say
- Diary dates for tenants and minutes of meetings
- Interested in starting a tenants and residents association?
- Local Housing Forums
- Register of tenants organisations
- South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
- Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
- Customer Involvement Strategy 2018