Customer Involvement Strategy 2023-28
The current Customer Involvement Strategy (CIS) 2018-2022 was developed and co-produced by customers. The strategy sets out our commitment to working with all customers to shape and influence the future development and delivery of housing services.
Over the last few months, we have worked closely with the Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group and other customers to develop the next Customer Involvement Strategy 2023-2028. The new strategy will build on the strengths of our approach and will ensure that customer involvement continues to develop and move forward in a way that takes account of customers’ needs and lifestyles.
You are invited to give your views on the Customer Involvement Strategy 2023-28 Consultative Draft by completing the survey.
The consultation will close on 24 November 2023.
If you would like more information about the new Customer Involvement Strategy, or, if you are interested in becoming more involved, please email email@example.com
- Getting involved and having your say
- Diary dates and minutes of meetings
- Interested in starting a tenants and residents association?
- Local Housing Forums
- Register of tenants organisations
- South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
- Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
- Customer Involvement Strategy 2023-28