Local Housing Forums
There are eight local housing forums which meet across South Lanarkshire so tenants can make their views known and help influence decisions about housing policies, conditions and other housing services in their area.
The forums meet regularly to consider a wide range of important matters including progress in relation to the HomeHappening improvement programme, local performance information and issues such as the allocations policy, repairs, rent setting and of course, tenant participation.
Meetings are open to all tenants and residents. Senior officers from the local housing office and local area Councillors also attend. If tenants want to discuss specific issues in relation to other Council or public services, guest speakers from other Council departments as well as organisations such as the police can be invited to attend the forum.
For Local Housing Forum meetings and other Tenant Participation events dates and times, please see the Calendar of events. You will also find links to agendas and minutes of meetings on the calendar of events.
To find out more about the local housing forums contact your local Housing office or the Policy Team.
- Getting involved and having your say
- Diary dates and minutes of meetings
- Interested in starting a tenants and residents association?
- Local Housing Forums
- Register of tenants organisations
- South Lanarkshire Tenant Development Support Project
- Tenant Participation Co-ordination Group (TPCG)
- Customer Involvement Strategy 2023-28