Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
Are you receiving all the benefits you are entitled to?
Many people who are of pension age, unemployed, disabled, suffering ill health, carers, working part time or have a low wage may be entitled to benefits they are not claiming.
We will ask you about your household's circumstances and will tell you which benefits and tax credits you could be entitled to and we will help you to complete claim forms you may have difficulty with.
- Money Matters Advice Service - How we can help
- Are you receiving all the benefits you are entitled to?
- Challenging decisions and appeal representation
- Are you worried about debts you can't pay?
- Why is it important to take action now?
- Telephone advice line for pregnant women and families with young children