e.g. school holidays, council tax, jobs, housing benefit - Advanced

Council Tax exemptions and discounts - occupied properties

Physical or mental disability

Severe mental impairment

If you or an adult in your household suffers from a severe and permanent impairment to intelligence and social function (for example Alzheimer’s disease) you may be able to reduce your Council Tax bill by 25%, 50% or 100% depending on how many other adults live in the property.

Disabled relief

If you or someone in your household suffers from a physical or mental disability you may be able to drop your Council Tax band to the next lowest