Council website will be unavailable

from 8.30am on Wednesday 10 August for essential maintenance for around an hour. We apologise for any inconvenience

Changing your tenancy

Someone moving out of your home

If someone moves out of your home you must let us know so that we can update our records.

If you are the only adult remaining in the property, the change to your household may impact any benefits you receive. More information is available on our Benefits page.

If you are considering any change to your tenancy, it is important you have read the above information along with the information on our A guide for Council  tenants  page.