Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image


Who else can help?

There are a range of services and organisations that can help you if you are homeless or threatened with becoming homeless. Some contact details:

Money Matters Advice Service

If you are having money worries and can't afford to pay your rent, mortgage, council tax or other bills, contact our nearest Money Matters Advice Service.

Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizen's Advice Bureau can give you impartial help that is free of charge and their service is totally confidential. Please go to your local Citizens Advice Bureau.


One of the UK’s leading housing and homeless charities has a range of support and advice on the Shelter Website.

Women’s Aid South Lanarkshire

Provides a range of services and advice for those who are experiencing domestic abuse and also offers refuge accommodation. More information on the Women's Aid website.

Legal Services Agency

Provides advice and representation in all the relevant courts and tribunals in Scotland. More information on the Legal Services Agency website or phone 0800 316 8450.

Homelessness services (out of hours)

Phone: 0800 24 20 24

Local housing office

Our offices are closed until further notice. If you need to contact us the best way to do this is by email or phone. Please note our phone lines don't open until 11am on a Wednesday.

Phone: 0303 123 1012