Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image


Out of hours

If you need advice and assistance when our offices are closed, you can contact us on our emergency freephone number 0800 242024.

When you contact us we will:

  •  take your personal details
  •  if required, find you temporary accommodation for the night
  •  arrange for you to speak to a housing officer the next working day

Are you or someone you know sleeping rough? Please see our rough sleeping page for more information.