BSL Launch Recite Me assistive technology myaccountMyAccount login image

Pay it

If you make regular payments you may find the Payments list below is all you need.

If you are new to the website or this is the first time you have made an online payment you should use the list under 'Read before you start'. These links will take you to an information page and will tell you what you will need to be able to pay, as well as more information about the service you are paying for.

Please note: We don't recommend using Internet Explorer (IE) for making payments as it is no longer supported so not secure. Some users connecting using IE11 on an older device may be unable to connect.

Go direct Read before you start
Allotments Allotments and food growing
Apply for a licence Check the list of licences available
Birth, death, marriage and civil partner certificates Copy certificates for births, deaths and marriages
Blue badges Blue badge fees
Business rates Paying your non-domestic (business) rates
Civil marriage, partnership and other ceremonies

Arranging your civil ceremony
Naming ceremonies
Renewing your wedding vows

Common repairs/factoring Factoring/common repairs - how to pay
Council Tax How to pay
Council invoices Council invoices - how to pay

Education payments

Nursery payments are made through ParentPay.  Parents should discuss this with the nursery.


Employee mobile phones
Factoring/common repairs Factoring/common repairs - how to pay
Fixed penalties

Dog fouling
Statutory nuisance
Waste and fly-tipping

House rent Paying council rent
Housing benefit overpayment Housing benefit - overpayments
Key fobs Key fobs payments
Legal expenses (Housing) Council rent - Legal expenses

Leisure invoices starting with 2
Leisure invoices starting with 3

South Lanarkshire Leisure and Culture invoices
Lock up Lock-ups and garages - payments
Parking fines Parking fines - how to pay
Parking permits - residents  
Planning and building standards

How to make a planning application
Building warrants and regulations

Privilege transport

Paid transport to school
Roads permits and permissions Roads permits and permissions
Season ticket renewals Car park season tickets

Sheltered housing - Hamilton area

Sheltered housing - East Kilbride area

Sheltered housing - Rutherglen/Cambuslang area

Sheltered housing - Clydesdale area

Sheltered housing
Taxi/private hire operator/driver renewals Taxi or private hire car operator's licence
Tipping vouchers Trade waste and tipping vouchers