Planning documents

will be unavailable 2pm to 5pm on Friday 21 February due to essential maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience

Online Forms

Search for an online form

To use an online form, click on a link and it will take you to the first page of the form, with instructions on how to complete it. Please use the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate your way through the form - do not use your browser back and forward buttons.

Some forms may require you to sign-in. To create an account, register here.

Search for an online form

Our most popular online forms

Food waste liner order form

Bulk uplift request

Report a road fault

Council Tax - change of address

Report a lighting fault

Compostable waste uplift

Order a recycling bin

Housing application

Council Tax Direct Debit

Council Tax - change of details from agent, landlord or solicitor


All online forms

Benefits and money advice

Crisis or Community Care Grant - Submission of evidence

Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) application

Education Maintenance Allowance

Housing benefit and council tax reduction submission of evidence form

Scottish Welfare Fund review request

Bins and recycling

Food waste liner order form

Hazardous waste query

Order a new recycling bin

Report a damaged recycling bin

Bulk uplift request

Compostable waste uplift

Business and trade

Business advice

Consumer complaint

Food business registration

Non Domestic Rates account enquiries

Non-Domestic Rates change to the owner, occupier or tenant

Non Domestic Rates Direct Debit

Non Domestics Rates electronic mail

Non Domestic Rates empty property relief

Recommend a trader

Small business bonus relief

Community safety

Report noise from commercial properties

Report construction noise

Report dog barking

Report noise from neighbours

Report a rogue trader

Council Tax

Council Tax - bill appeal

Council Tax - Change of address

Council Tax - Change of details from an agent, landlord or solicitor

Council Tax - Direct Debit

Council Tax - Discount for a non British spouse and/or dependant of a student

Council Tax - Discount for a second home

Council Tax - Discount for a single person

Council Tax - Electronic mail

Council Tax - Exemption for housing association

Council Tax - Exemption for a person under 18 years of age

Council Tax - Discount for a purpose built holiday home

Council Tax - Discount for care leavers

Council Tax - Discount for tied properties

Council Tax submission of evidence form

Council Tax - changes to your household

Council Tax - account enquiry

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction submission of evidence form

Council Tax - Unoccupied furnished/unfurnished

Council Tax - Student discount or exemption

Council Tax - Report end of unoccupied property entitlement

Water and waste water exemption

Council and government

Council invoice - Direct Debit

Education and learning

Clothing grant/free school meals application

Early years enquiry

Education Resources enquiry

Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)

National Entitlement Card (NEC) requests

Primary school placing request

Privilege transport for pupils living outwith South Lanarkshire

Secondary school placing request

School transport


Allotment application

Report burning garden waste

Report dark smoke

Report dust and grit

Report smoke from domestic chimney

Report traffic pollution and engine idling

Report dangerous tree


Anti social behaviour

Applying for a house

Building insurance quote enquiry

Care of gardens application

Changes to your tenancy - add someone to your tenancy

Changes to your tenancy - allow someone to move in

Changes to your tenancy - become a council tenant's lodger

Changes to your tenancy - become a joint tenant

Changes to your tenancy - change of name

Changes to your tenancy - move in with a council tenant

Changes to your tenancy - mutual exchange

Changes to your tenancy - occupancy change

Changes to your tenancy - sign over your tenancy

Changes to your tenancy - sublet your property

Changes to your tenancy - sublet a property from a council tenant

Changes to your tenancy - take over tenancy of someone who has died

Common repair enquiry

Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) application

Factoring and building insurance change of address

Factoring - Direct Debit

HomeImprove assistance enquiry

Insurance claim request third party

Lock-up and garages

Lock-up - Direct Debit

Mediation referral

Permission for a tenant to operate a business from home

Permission to alter a council house

Rent - Direct Debit

Customer participation involvement

Licensing and registration

Bereavement services enquiry

Birth, death, marriage and civil partnership certificates

Licensing complaint

Pay civil marriage ceremony fee

Pay civil partnership ceremony fee

Pay naming ceremony fee

Planning and building standards

Land and property ownership enquiry

Planning enforcement

Transport and streets

Blue Badge review

Blue Badge - lost or stolen

Blue Badge - report misuse

Grit bin - refill or repair

Parking enquiry

Report abandoned vehicles

Report a lighting fault

Report a roads fault

Report dog fouling

Request a dog fouling sign

Report fly-tipping

Report litter issue

Report fly-posting

Report dangerous tree

Report grass needing cut

Get my community involved to make South Lanarkshire cleaner

Social care and health

Adoption enquiry form

Blue Badge review

Blue Badge - lost or stolen

Blue Badge - report misuse

Carer support request

Equipment and adaptations self referral

Fostering information pack request

Seniors Together - contact request form

Social Work enquiry form

Unpaid work request

Customer Services

Comments and complaints

Customer service enquiry

Excellence in customer service

Request for access to information (FOI)


If you can't find what you are looking for email us at